We have successfully made it to the gate in the airport. After a full morning of trying to get all the last minute stuff done, I am sure we will remember what we forgot when we board. We have an 8 hour flight to Amsterdam, a three hour layover and then an 11.5 hour flight into Cape Town. Competition is fierce in terminal 5 right now for wall outlets. I am going to head out on the hunt for power. Hopefully I am successful. Otherwise Willie and I are going to be playing a lot of games of rock-paper-scissors. He always picks rock. It's not that fun.


Good old rock. Have fun guys!
ReplyDeleteAnxiously awaiting your next post!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of you guys. And I love the layout and color scheme of your blog, nice work!
ReplyDeleteYou think RPS with Willie is boring, try playing it with a lobster. Over and over, scissors, scissors. In fact, it's possible Willie thinks you are a lobster. Just sayin'.
Oh yeah, I had problems posting comments from my iPhone (a 4S). When I get to the captcha field, I type and type, but none of the characters appear. Anyone else?
ReplyDelete